The MT-400 Shell is a basic lectern for those users who wish to add their own internal cabling and self-integrate their own systems and devices. The standard MT-400 measures 42-inches wide and is available narrow widths: MT-400-36 (36-inch width), MT-400-30 (30-inch width.) model provides a wider cabinet and a single lockable storage cabinet for presentation equipment.
MT-400 SchoolMate Lectern
This carefully-crafted natural wood finish lectern combines traditional furniture design with economic yet highly functional features. It provides secure storage with convenient access to your LCD monitor, keyboard/mouse, CPU, and more. A popular choice for the classroom–with many options that enable you to customize it to your specific needs. It consists of:
- Kensington Maple Laminate Finish
- Black Sparkle Laminate Top
- “Flip-and-Store” Monitor Mount for up to a 22″ LCD
- Rectangle Cable Access Grommet on Top, Presenter’s Right
- Flip-Up Side Shelf with 35-lb. Capacity, Presenter’s Left
- Lockable & Removable Front Equipment Access Panel
- Lockable Doors & Drawer*
- Retractable Keyboard / Mouse Tray
- Adjustable Internal Shelf in Rack-Sized Enclosure on Left Side
- Cutout for Optional Equipment Cooling Fan
- Adjustment Levelers
*The MT-400-30 variation does not feature a lockable drawer due to its narrow width.
Optional Add-on Features:
- Narrow 30″ or 36″ Models (standard is 42″)
- A Variety of Wood Species & Commercial Laminate Finish Options
- Base-Mounted Equipment Cooling Fans
- Heavy-Duty Power Surge Suppressor
- Laptop Docking
- Smooth-Rolling Casters
- Integrated Audio System
- Reading Light
- VGA Distribution Amplifier
- Configured For Up To 17″ CRT Monitor
**An MT-401 variation is built to customer specification. For help with your specific configuration requirements, contact Mediatech or your local Mediatech Dealer.
Download the data sheet.